Stripe Plugin Roadmap and Changelog
The Stripe Plugin, Stripe Connect Plugin, Stripe Button Plugin and Stripe Editor Button Plugin all follow the same roadmap, but some updates only apply to a specific plugin, so the latest available version may be different.
A detailed changelog is available in the ./plugins/payment/stripe/README.php file.
Version 3-Version 3.6:
- Update to SCA - PSD/2 regulations, then progressively add JTicketing JGive and Quick2Cart v.3 (on TJ-Vendors and stand-alone).
- New webhooks schema
In the 3.6 release the webhooks schema changed, so if you are updating from an earlier version, you need to re-create the webhooks, and if you are using Connect, authorise the new webhooks on the Stripe Dashboard.
Version 3.7.1 .. 3.7.6: beta
- Release Candidate now in maintenance, it receives only bugfixes.
Version 3.8: (active development version)
- Cosmetic changes to improve readability;
- More automated tests and more hand-driven tests;
- Repackaging. One package per each scenario;
- Stripe Plugin package will include: Stripe Plugin, Stripe Button, Stripe Editor Button;
- Stripe Connect Plugin package will include: Stripe Plugin, Stripe Button, Stripe Editor Button, Stripe Connect;
- Try and make it possible to install packages over the current plugins;
- Prevent Stripe Connect blocking error if installed without Stripe Payment (which is solved by the packages above anyway);
- Migrate webhooks and warn users if old webhooks (<3.7) are found;
- Implement a smoother onboarding for Vendors in Stripe Connect
- Ensure item and user data is passed consistently to Stripe;
- On Stripe Connect, show the Vendor name & id on the Stripe Checkout page.
- Improved graphics for the plugins
- New dedicated website to showcase the plugin properly
- New feature to test the installation from the website
- Code cleanup and refactoring
- Update docs
- Video guides
- Translate plugins and main pages to Italian
- Same as 3.9, the numbering will be updated after Stable is reached.